Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this assessment as my results. To start, it have to be referred to that this unique complement is on hand over the counter, and does now not require a medical doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organization we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be no longer a mistake, however I assume they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are fairly widespread for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or something like that so your postman doesn’t be aware of what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first element I choose to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t be aware of if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it honestly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the advocated dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I obtained a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of surpassed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a extensive range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s now not surely possible. After studying countless of the opinions about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t honestly appear like you ever get a desirable impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a whole waste of money. I would now not go so a long way as to say that, however in all fact – based totally on my quick journey – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate characteristic and may also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s genuinely no cause for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, even though maca looks to amplify intercourse drive, it has no results on testosterone stages and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by means of modern-day lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone tiers – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to lower back this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural coaching is without a doubt spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential phase of the cultural of a number of native Brazilian tribes.
And countless animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and expand the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a large vary of benefits, inclusive of improved testosterone and energy, as properly as multiplied erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have decent benefits for mood and brain function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no high quality on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, regardless of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an impact on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in typical medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, on the other hand exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a great deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More oftentimes known as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer certain what the distinctive between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to make bigger testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it may also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different advisable substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It might also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, sincerely due to the fact of how low-cost it is and – in concept – the components ought to have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that may virtually do some thing for you are protected in extraordinarily low doses, notably lowering their potential to without a doubt work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to understand that most of the time humans that do have success with the product normally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor ride with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to expand blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the high-quality desire for growing NO stages and wants to be taken at a plenty greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra wonderful for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be top for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth placing the time into.
As some distance as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and go onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less expensive option to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no effective effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website